After having her daughter in 2018, Maria slowly wound down her freelance editing work, and although she still enjoys taking a red pen to text, she’d rather do it to help hone your blurbs. But red isn’t the only color in her toolkit—she’s expanded to offering a wide range of colorful content ranging from social media image post creation to ad images to help your books and brand reach new audiences. Before entering book-world, she was happy using new technologies to reach wide ranges of people in the museum and archaeology world.
A cheerleader by nature—not by physicality, she’s way too uncoordinated for that—she’ll work with you to figure out the best path for you by providing real-world evidence to help you weigh your options. And she will absolutely celebrate your successes with you. Because you WILL have them.
In addition to helping authors achieve their goals, Maria is herself a writer. She writes cozy mysteries but has projects spanning several other genres in the works. When she’s not engrossed in the book world, she spends time with her husband, their daughter, and their two crazy cats.
Cozy Mystery, Contemporary Romance
Blurb Edits, Social Media (FB, Instagram, Twitter), Canva, Office Suite, WordPress, Research
- M.A. in History Museum Studies, Cooperstown Graduate Program/SUNY Oneonta, 2011
- B.A. in Cultural and Historic Preservation, Summa cum Laude, Class Valedictorian, Salve Regina University, 2009
- Official Book Blogger for utopYA, 2015
- Nominated for Best Blog and Best Blogger, utopYA2015
- Official Book Blogger for UTOPiAcon, 2016