A life-long reader who often carried a book wherever she went, Megan has brought her passion for the written word to helping authors bring high-quality books into the world. Megan brings a wealth of experience working with authors of all experience levels. Through working with her, you receive one-on-one help and the knowledge you need to continue to improve your writing and storytelling. Megan joined Novel Publicity in 2014 and has worked previously with small press publications and self published authors in making their work great.
- Previously worked as her high school’s newspaper Editor in Chief
- Wrote and provided copy edits to her college newspaper
- Editor with Evolved Publishing from 2012-2014
- Countless independent projects involving developmental editing, line editing, and proofreading
- B.A. in Political Science and International Studies with a Spanish minor
- M.A. in Public Administration
Your readers will notice you have taken the time to produce quality work. Make every moment count and focus on what’s best for the story, your characters, and ultimately your readers.